Are you interested in setting up a commercial or home golf simulator? AmateurGolf.com Senior Equipment Editor Todd Mrowice sat down with Ace Indoor Golf's president Trevor Faust to discuss common setup questions with golf simulators.
A few topics discussed include:
- What simulators are best for practice, game improvement, and entertainment
- How to tighten an impact screen
- How to pad an enclosure frame
- How to fill gaps between the screen and the enclosure
- How to keep the hitting mat from sliding
- How best to hang a screen
- What projector to choose and how to mount it
Host - Todd Mrowice, Senior Equipment Writer for AmateurGolf.com, has over ten years of experience as an editor and golf equipment writer in his current role and at Golf Chicago Magazine. He is highly knowledgeable about golf equipment and simulators. AmateurGolf.com is the #1 resource for competitive amateur golfers serious about taking their game to the next level at their club championship or the US Amateur.
Panelist - Trevor Faust, President, Ace Indoor Golf
Trevor has over 17 years of experience in the golf simulator space, serving in various leadership roles with Ace Indoor Golf, Trackman, Mobile Golf Experience, AboutGolf, and Total Golf Exposure.